at $9.95

VPS Servers
from $24.95

Aion_Black_Claw_Boss_Map
Old 03-31-2010, 06:24 AM

alvar is on a distinguished road
Default Problem registering an e-mail account

Hello,

I just tried to register an e-mail account with you, but I found it difficult as there is a bug in the registration system. As a new user in your community site, I registered first as a community member. Got an e-mail with the activation link and then I click on it. It redirected me, and registered me sucessfuly. I was able to access the forum as alvar, but when I click on the e-mail registration form it still was telling me I have to login or register. When I click login it just redirected me to the forum showing me that I'm already logged in.

So here is the trick. After I was confused for some time in the beginning, I click Log Out link. Then I logged in again, and then went to the e-mail registration form. Now it was offering me to register the e-mail account.

Anyway it will be good if you fix this, as not everyone can be that lucky as me.
Old 03-31-2010, 08:11 AM
Administrator

admin has disabled reputation

Thank you Alvar. It was really important for us to know it. We fixed this issue now (I hope). Now when a new user is registered he's not automatically logged in the forum. This somehow resolves the confusion.

By the way, after the registration is completed the e-mail box can be accessed from here:
http://www.onlineaion.com/aionmail/